Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beauty at Every Turn...

Bula!! (hello)
I made it!!! I am actually in Fiji...and they weren't joking.....its all about island time! My flight got in at 430 am, but I didn't get to the resort until around 1100 am. From the moment I got off the plane I was pleasently welcomed by so many, from the musicians in the terminal to the greeters at the bus station....everyone is so nice!!

My friend Jerica was right, you will wonder what you are doing once you get off the plane...and I did. Although Fiji is fantastically beautiful and elegantly sweet and gentle, I couldn't help but feel an overwelming sense as I took my first steps off of American soil!! After a good nights sleep with all of the geckos....(and I do mean all of them) I woke up today ready for my next adventure to take me wherever I was to go. I got up this morning at about 7 and did yoga on the beach!!!! It was awesome....and I plan on doing it every morning, but by 8 it is super hot and muggy....but that is why you go for swims and drink lots of water to cool off.

Fiji is so beautiful and I am so blessed to be able to spend some time here....I will post more later.

Enjoy your day!! ( I know I will)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow. That is one beautiful view. I'm so jealous! Hope you're having lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete