Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome with Light!


Happy Day!

As I prepare for my incredible journey I can't help but feel an enormous amount of gratitude, compassion, and support, from you, my cherished family and friends. Thank you so very much, all of you have helped me in making this possible. My journey of a 1,000 journeys is about to begin and when it does I will be thinking of each one of you!!
I chose to share this picture with all of you, it is part of an art project I created last quarter. It is a reflection of the wave pattern of Commencement Bay flowing through Point Defiance park and as I look at it I realize it is also a reflection of our lives. Each day bring us new twists and turns, new possibilities that perhaps we never even dreamed of...and those dreams that we do have, they may now be a reality. Bringing the sea to the land, bringing the people to the animals, bringing the love to all of Earth is a beautiful thought and a reality that I seek to fulfill...that connection is one that I have long embraced and one that I will never let go.
Now, come join me on this journey, follow me as I explore different areas of this beautiful and wondrous Earth....follow my path, my path which is guided by pure love and light.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

5 comments:

  1. cant wait to follow along- good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zay, I love you much. Have a safe and joyous jouney. Can't wait to hear all about it. I am so proud of you and all you have become. Keep in touch, you truly are my sister,
    Love ya,
    Coley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there... It's strange but I miss you already! Love you lots. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan,
    Good Luck and have a wonderful adventure. I will miss you!! Meet some great people and have fun learning about this world!!
    Love ya,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there... Great pics of NZ! And, your hair is getting blond! You look great, really great! That was certainly a long train ride and sounds like one you won't forget anytime soon. Take care and God Bless. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete