Sunday, January 18, 2009

The City of Angels


The sky is blue, the breeze is calm, and the sun is out, ready to kiss the skin of everyone who walks within her grasp. I am in the city of angels.....the beautiful city of angels...and in fact I have been staying with one.


My good friend Kelly is an angel! I laughed when I first got here, realizing how similar her and one of my best friends are. It has been great...a wonderful time filled with good food and family. Her husband, Jesse has a big family who are hilariously-warm hearted-loving people, they make anyone feel welcome and a part of their family instantly. This time here has been a great way to start this journey, a great way to begin this path, a great way to ease into a long awaited transition that I have always known I would take. As I write this I am feeling anixous, and of course excited for my flight this evening..my long flight into Fiji!!! (Which by the way, has been flooding in parts, but I am told that it wont effect me...we shall see!) I was told that before I came down to LA it was cold and just in time for my arrival the weather changed. It has been in the 80s!!! (Yes, I have been using sun screen!) I am manifesting perfect weather for my time in Fiji, perfect weather, fabulous food, a cute guy to sit next to on the plane....hee-hee!!! My flight is tonight at 10:30 and I will be landing in Fiji on the 20th at about 5:15 Am.....Good Morning!!!!


Oh, and by the way sorry to everyone who has been checking my blog for more posts, I didn't mention that I was probably not going to do much, (if anything) until I got out of the U.S..

May you all enjoy your day, your new day filled with possibilities and lots of light and love!!!!


I LOVE YOU ALL!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


Hey Lynne, what is going on with the house? What about the guy?


2 comments:

  1. What a great picture-- you look so happy and at peace. :) I hope you have a safe journey tonight, and beautiful weather tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/Robin... you look so happy and at peace!!!! What a beauty as well! Also so nice to "see" Kelly as it's been quite a few years. And, to also "meet" Jesse. Thanks for updating the blog even though you're still in the USofA. Dad and I hope to talk to you tomorrow...we'll call the resort. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete