Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just another day in paradise!!!


Hey Everybody!!

Well, I thought that yesterday was a lot like home, but today brought even more rain!!! The activities were canceled today because of the rain. I couldn't believe it!! I had to laugh...and laugh and laugh..I can't escape the rain. Because of the rain I had a lot of time to read and meditate, which has proved to make my day most enjoyable. The forecast is saying that more days of rain are in the future.....I say, whatever..I'm still in paradise and its warm!!

To add to the wildlife here I have now spotted some bats, actually to be more specific, fruit bats. Cool right?

I though I would share some pictures of the bure I am staying in....it is quite nice and as I have mentioned....the other tenants are quite nice!!


The internet was down yesterday and earlier today, so I was not able to post. Most of this post is from the other day....and with the weather being the way it is there isn't much more to share at this point. Unless you want me to tell you all about my crosswords and word searches, (which I am sure my wonderful Grandma would be thrilled to hear about:) ) but I wont bore everyone with that. So, here are some pictures and I will share more later....
I am finally at that point where I can really relax....and enjoy just being me! I am reading a great book too!! Oh, its fantastic!!!!

Love you so very much!!

Logan is almost......two!!!
Sorry how the pictures lined up....they tend to do what they want and now more people are waiting for the computer so I can't fix them!!! You don't care..... XOXOXOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment